EXPERIENCE OUR NANO CERAMIC SERVICE
ENJOY OUR NANO CERAMIC PROTECTIVE COATING WHICH LONG LASTING UP TO 3 YEARS
Ceramic Pro is a multi-layer, clear, liquid nano ceramic coating. When cured, this technology will transform itself on the surface to a permanent, durable yet flexible glass shield. in addition to Ceramic Pro can be described as an additional clear coat, with 3 times the hardness and self cleaning properties.
Ceramic Pro Nano Ceramic Coating once cured, is measured to have hardness above 9H. On the other hand Normal clear coat has hardness between 2H and 4H. The increase in the hardness of the coated surface is vast. In conclusion this makes it the hardest paint coating on the market today. This new glass shield prevents minor scratches to your clear coat and acts as a sacrificial layer. This preserves the original factory paint.
Our Coating Protect your Car From :
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Weather & UV Resistance
- High Gloss Finish
- Advanced Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistance
- Scratch Resistance
- Warranty 3 Years
For more information about Ceramic Pro read our blog ” What is Nano Ceramic Coating
NO OTHER PAINT COATING OFFERS THIS LEVEL OF SLICKNESS, PROTECTION AND DURABILITY
Any surface scratches that happen in the Nano coating are easily removed with light polishing which will not weaken the original clear coat. in addition to your paint won’t fade or age due to the UV protection in the glass coating. Think of Ceramic Pro as an additional clear coat layer, only a lot harder. All of this allows for more peace of mind and a fuller enjoyment of your vehicle, even in harsh environments..
In addition to Glossy, slick and self-cleaning This nano technology allows the Ceramic nanoparticles to fill the smallest pores in the paint which makes the Ceramic Pro glass shield shiny, smooth and extremely slick or hydrophobic.Ceramic Pro dramatically lowers the surface tension preventing environmental contaminants such as: bird droppings, bugs, dirt, tar and graffiti paint from bonding to the surface. Water easily removes dirt from the surface by encapsulating it while rolling off the surface. This is called the self-cleaning effect.
Our Nano Ceramic Service include
-Preparation For your Car Body with removals of any oxidation and contamination, swirls and clear coats scratch
-Apply a layer of ceramic Pro 9h over the front quarter parts
-Apply a layer of Ceramic pro light over all the car body including wheels and plastic .
1.1 General Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply to any and all Ceramic Pro Warranty Program products:
- Warranty term begins from the date of registration of warranty number, activation code, and vehicle details;
- This agreement excludes vehicles used for commercial purposes at any time previous to, presently, or during the course of this warranty period;
- Initial application must be performed by a Certified Ceramic Pro Installer;
- Any application, re-application, repair work, or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by a Certified Ceramic Pro Installer after claim approval from Ceramic Pro;
- The Ceramic Pro Agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
- Vehicles over 3 months old must require a machine polish to be carried out by an approved applicator prior to application, newer vehicles may also require a machine polish if advised by the approved applicator;
- Vehicle must remain continuously registered within the United States for the duration of the warranty;
- Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner and can only be transferred if new owner attends to the annual service. Failure to undertake an annual service with a Ceramic Pro certified installer within the required period will change the period of cover to “1 year” from the date of the last service.
1.2 General Liability Limitations
Ceramic Pro or its agents will not accept liability for:
- Deterioration of factory installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Ceramic Pro;
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface, hard water spots; 3. Pre-existing damage or deterioration;
- Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
1.3 General Warranty In-validations
Ceramic Pro warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ceramic Pro;
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
- Damage resulting from a collision or other vehicle accidents;
- Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure;
- Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty;
- Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces;
- Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects;
- Damage to the vehicle prior to product application; and
- Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
2.0 Ceramic Pro Textile and Leather 2-year Warranty
2.1 Ceramic Pro Warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any car.
Ceramic Pro warrants to the owner of the nominated vehicle that the treated surfaces will remain free of permanent stains and UV damage, except as otherwise noted in the warranty.
2.2 Ceramic Pro Textile and Leather Liability Limitations Ceramic Pro or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
- Deterioration of factory interior surfaces including but not limited to the carpeting, upholstery, leather, leather like surfaces, any other interior surfaces or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturers, their dealerships, third-party suppliers or modifiers, or professional detailers not authorized by Ceramic Pro;
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ceramic Pro.
- Damage to any interior surface prior to Ceramic Pro application;
- Damage caused by rips, tears, shredding;
- Damage caused by alteration or modification of surfaces;
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and third party products; and
- Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects.
- Alcatara interiors are excluded.
03. CERAMIC PRO EXTERIOR PAINT WARRANTY
- Ceramic Pro Gold Warranty is valid for Lifetime of a vehicle from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 5 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
- Ceramic Pro Silver Warranty is valid for Five (5) years from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 2 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
- Ceramic Pro Bronze/Nano Ceramic Warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 1 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
- Ceramic Pro Sport Warranty is valid for Six (6) Months from the date of application for any vehicle.
04. ANNUAL INSPECTION
- Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
- Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will change the period of cover the minimum number years stated in each different warranty in part 2.0 of this warranty document. Annual inspections are no longer required.
- A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection and possible reapplication of coating.
05. CERAMIC PRO NEW AND USED VEHICLE WARRANTY
Ceramic Pro LLC warrant to the owner of the nominated vehicle that if the Ceramic Pro is unsatisfactory in its performance of protecting the vehicles factory paintwork, PPF & Vinyl, Windshield, Wheels/Rims from oxidation; damage from bird droppings, bug splatter, tree sap; or UV damage, whilst being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, Ceramic Pro or its agents will at no cost to the owner repair, clean, and/or retreat the affected area.
06. Vehicle Accident Damage
Contact your vehicle insurer to ensure that any Ceramic Pro products and services are included in your insurance coverage. If the vehicle sustains damage and reapplication is required, contact Ceramic Pro, LLC or your local agent to arrange any additional treatments.
07. MAKING A CLAIM
The following applies to making a claim for any product defects or failures:
- Ceramic Pro agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
- Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied / reapplied or repaired by an authorized Ceramic Pro agent after claim approval from Ceramic Pro;
08. CERAMIC PRO AGENTS/CERTIFIED CERAMIC PRO INSTALLER
Ceramic Pro Agents / Certified Ceramic Pro Installers are selected using strict guidelines and requirements. Only authorized agents are permitted to install and service any Ceramic Pro products. To locate your nearest authorized agent, please contact Ceramic Pro to be connected to your nearest Certified Ceramic Pro Installer:
09. WARRANTY LIMITS
In the event of a warranty claim, this warranty is limited to the following maximum amounts at Ceramic Pro, LLC’s option
- Ceramic Pro, LLC or its agents shall arrange the necessary approvals for warranty repairs and coating reapplication to be carried out, or;
- Pay the owner of the nominated vehicle a maximum amount of $2,000 or the cost of coating application (whichever is less) in full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty.
- For Kavaca pay the owner of the nominated vehicle a maximum amount of $4,000 or the cost of PPF installation (whichever is less) in full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty.