Ceramic Pro Nano-Ceramic Service
Enjoy our Nano ceramic Protective Paint Coating with Durability Lasting up to 2 Years
Enjoying your car fully protected by adding a Ceramic Pro coating over your paint . Which make it glossy & shiny and protected against dirt, dust,chemicals, scratch and swirls for a long term
Both the super hydrophobic and anti-graffiti effects combined allow the surface coated to stay cleaner for longer as dirt and grime will not stick to it. The super hydrophobic effect of the coating will cause water to bead up and roll of the surface along with any dirt and grime.
Service Include :
- One Layer of Ceramic Pro 9H over the front Quarter.
- One Layer of Ceramic Pro Light over all the Car Body.
- Wheels protected by Ceramic Pro 9H.
- All exterior trims and Nichel chrome.
Service Duration: 6 Hours
Our Service Protect your Car From :
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Weather & UV Resistance
- High Gloss Finish
- Advanced Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistance
- Scratch Resistance
- Warranty 2 Years
Our Nano Ceramic Service include
-Preparation For your Car Body with removals of any oxidation and contamination, swirls and clear coats scratch
-Apply a layer of ceramic Pro 9h over the front quarter parts
-Apply a layer of Ceramic pro light over all the car body including wheels and plastic .
Ceramic Pro Exterior Paint Warranty
Ceramic Pro Nano Ceramic Package Warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 1 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
1. Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
2. Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will change the period of
cover the minimum number years stated in each different warranty in part 2.0 of this warranty
document. Annual inspections are no longer required.
3. A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual
Inspection, which includes –Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection and possible reapplication of coating.