CERAMIC PRO PLASTIC
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRESERVATION AND PROTECTION OF PLASTIC SURFACES
Ceramic Pro Plastic is a unique coating for plastic and rubber surfaces suitable for both interior and exterior use. The coated surfaces with Ceramic Pro will feature a super hydrophobic effect. in addition to excellent wear resistance. The coating will add a moderate shine to the surface making it a great permanent finish for both exterior and interior plastics no matter if they are new or need restoration.
- Excellent Durability
- Easy to Clean
- Hydrophobic Effect
- UV Resistance
- Wear Resistance
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT…
We are taking care of your interior plastics for cleaning to protection.
1. We are cleaning your interior plastic from dusts, and dirt’s
2. We apply a coat of ceramic pro plastic over all the dashboard, steering wheel, chairs plastics and doors plastic.
3. Let the coat dry for one hour
1.1 General Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply to any and all Ceramic Pro Warranty Program products:
1. Warranty term begins from the date of registration of warranty number, activation code, and vehicle details;
2. This agreement excludes vehicles used for commercial purposes at any time previous to, presently, or during the course of this warranty period;
3. Initial application must be performed by a Certified Ceramic Pro Installer;
4. Any application, re-application, repair work, or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by a Certified Ceramic Pro Installer after claim approval from Ceramic Pro;
5. The Ceramic Pro Agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
6. Vehicles over 3 months old must require a machine polish to be carried out by an approved applicator prior to application, newer vehicles may also require a machine polish if advised by the approved applicator;
7. Vehicle must remain continuously registered within the United States for the duration of the warranty;
8. Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner and can only be transferred if new owner attends to the annual service. Failure to undertake an annual service with a Ceramic Pro certified installer within the required period will change the period of cover to “1 year” from the date of the last service.
1.2 General Liability Limitations
Ceramic Pro or its agents will not accept liability for:
1. Deterioration of factory installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Ceramic Pro;
2. Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface, hard water spots; 3. Pre-existing damage or deterioration;
4. Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
1.3 General Warranty In-validations
Ceramic Pro warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
1. Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ceramic Pro;
2. Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
3. Damage resulting from a collision or other vehicle accidents;
4. Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure;
5. Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty;
6. Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces;
7. Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects;
8. Damage to the vehicle prior to product application; and
9. Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
2.0 Ceramic Pro Textile and Leather 2-year Warranty
2.1 Ceramic Pro Warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any car.
Ceramic Pro warrants to the owner of the nominated vehicle that the treated surfaces will remain free of permanent stains and UV damage, except as otherwise noted in the warranty.
2.2 Ceramic Pro Textile and Leather Liability Limitations Ceramic Pro or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
1. Deterioration of factory interior surfaces including but not limited to the carpeting, upholstery, leather, leather like surfaces, any other interior surfaces or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturers, their dealerships, third-party suppliers or modifiers, or professional detailers not authorized by Ceramic Pro;
2. Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ceramic Pro.
3. Damage to any interior surface prior to Ceramic Pro application;
4. Damage caused by rips, tears, shredding;
5. Damage caused by alteration or modification of surfaces;
6. Damage caused by abrasive compounds and third party products; and
7. Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects.
8. Alcatara interiors are excluded.